Thursday 25 March 2010

seashore panels...

these are a few of the most recent unframed seashore pieces that I've made. I thought that I should show some as another craft fair is looming. Morningside Makers Market again on Saturday 3rd April. Not sure how busy it will be as it is the Easter weekend. I don't really mind as I enjoy going to the craft fair. It's always nice to hear what people think about my work. I will also be at Funky Scottish, 41 High Street, Pittenweem, Fife on Sunday 4th April as there is an artists weekend going on and we are open from Thursday through to Monday from 11am until 5pm.I do enjoy working different colours of flowers on these seashore panels but the red poppies are always a huge hit especially when you can see so many of them on grass verges around the East Neuk. Not, of course, at this time of the year.
I should have stitched one with daffodils!
Have a good Easter.
Moira

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely - the seaside inspiration is beautiful - I think my favourite is the contrast of pink and blue. :)

    ReplyDelete